I took over mommy's computer to show you how she tortures me every day. She loves to dress me up and play with me. Sometimes I just want to sleep! I know she loves me, but look at what she made me do yesterday! I will admit, I am pretty cute. Take a look for yourself. Love, Afton

4 comments:
Oh - my - gosh! That is so cute! I can't wait to meet her!
That is the cutest picture ever! Where did you get the bow. that is awesome. I can't wait to see you next week. Also I loved to see Landon's crazy hair and how excited he was.
That is the cutest picture ever! Where did you get the bow. that is awesome. I can't wait to see you next week. Also I loved to see Landon's crazy hair and how excited he was.
Awwww thats such an adorable baby! Like the blog too. Cool layout :o)
RKR Enterprises
www.selfdefense.mybisi.com
Post a Comment