Being cute can be so exhausting!
If anyone knows me well, they know that I LOVE shoes. I would rather buy cheap ones and have a ton of them. They make me so happy. When we went on our cruise, I had very fun strange sandals that matched every outfit. Why not? So, I have passed this trait onto Miss Afton. She has her fair share of shoes. I can't pass up tiny cute shoes when I see them. Tylynn told me I needed to take a picture of all her shoes so she can see how spoiled she was. I started pulling them out and decided to photograph just the ones that fit her right now. I think she has worn each pair at least once. No, I have not purchased all of these, some were given to us or loaned to us. I have paid full price for 2 pairs of them (buy1 get 1 half off). Enjoy our little guilty pleasure!


2 comments:
Wow, I think Afton has more shoes than I do! :)
I wish I had that many shoes. I know how it goes with the baby girls though. I have 3 girls, so shoes and bows and ribbons and dresses and dress-up clothes are in excess here. My poor little boy. Oh, he could care less though. Your munchkins are super cute. Congrats again on your precious little girl.
Post a Comment