Landon started a new school last year with a new teacher who is VERY tough. This year, he is in the same class with the same teacher. Every night, we sit down and work on homework and he is alway exhausted! I feel so bad for him. This particular night, I left him alone to work and Brandon came in and said " go look at your son". This what we found. Talk about breaking a moms heart. We will endure.
Back to School
7 years ago


6 comments:
That's so adorable! He must be so tired!
Life is hard i know Landon, but when you fall asleep at your desk it is cute. When I do it it seems to be somewhat sad. So enjoy it while it lasts man.
Dont tell anyone else Landon, but I still fall asleep sometimes when I do my homework too. (The good thing is there is no one here to take a picutre of it)
It's a true story Landon, there are a lot of people that you see on campus that are passed out on their book. Did you get new glasses?
dont worry buddy i have done it many times before. recently. and fall asleep into my food. recently. im really tired since school started too. I lUV U LANDON!
luv
maegan
I had the opportunity of working with Dad (Akzo Nobel) for a short while after my mission and I must admit that I caught Dad in a similar position a few times after lunch!
Matt
Post a Comment