Monday, March 16, 2009

Disney, Disney, everywhere!!

DISNEYLAND 2009

We were lucky to be able to spend a week in California visiting Mickey and Friends and also visiting Matthew and Diana, Spencer and Parker. We had so much fun with them. We spent 3 days visiting Disneyland and 1 day in Newport Beach flying kites and building a fire for lunch. I think our kids were meant to live at the beach. I told Diana we could fill their sandbox with the amount of sand we brought home! While at Disneyland, we were able to do a lot of the rides the boys could not do the last time we were there 2 years ago. Afton did pretty good considering she had her first 2 teeth coming in and double ear infections. Matthew and Diana were amazing hosts and we LOVED visiting with them and the boys. Landon and Carter and even Afton had a ball playing outside in the warm weather. I personally fell in love with the Corona area. It was beautiful and almost had me moving there. I hope we can go back and visit a lot! Thanks so much Matt and Diana!



























1 comments:

Tylynn

What a fun trip! Oh Carter! You were so awesome against Darth Vader! Landon - I want to go on California Screamin with you! I love scary rides like you! Fun pictures!! Thanks for sharing!