I decided it was probably time to update our family blog. I got to thinking about the things happening around here, and there is not much happening! I will give you a small update though.
We are teetering between winter and spring right now. Spring really wants to come and we REALLY want it to come. We have had a few days in the 50's and it feels so nice! We have really being outside.
Brandon is still pretty busy at work and doing an amazing job of course. We are so thankful for him and how hard he works for our family.The kids are doing awesome in school. They are both kicking butt in everything they do. Landon is picking up on cursive and times tables, and Carter is reading everything he can get his hands on.Afton is keeping us on our toes as always. She is talking like crazy and entertains us all the time. She loves to follow the boys around and try everything they do. She is currently obsessed with Mickey Mouse. She can find him anywhere we go. I would love to take her to Disneyland right now. I wish we could! She is a rough and tumble girl but thankfully still loves to have her "prettys" done (her hair).
We have been trying to get some home improvements done lately. We are close to being done with a bathroom renovation. Brandon installed a new shower and some beautiful tile. We have painting to do, molding to put up and installing the new vanity and mirror. I am so excited!!
We also had a company come and remove two giant trees from the side of our house. One of them was dead and we were afraid it would fall on the neighbors roof. We had them take out the second one also because it was on its way out also. While they were here, we had them thin out our apple trees and remove a huge branch from another tree that was handing over our house. It feels so good to have it all done. Because it is still considered winter here, we got some good rates because the company wasn't busy. That felt good too! Love me a bargain!
I will include some pictures of our bathroom tile and some really cute kids. Hope all is well with everyone, We love you all!!!
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!
Cute baby girl hanging upside down at the park!
Close up of the tile Brandon installed.
Here is the tile done and drying. I will show pictures when everything is done!! YEA!


1 comments:
Love the pics! Can't wait to see the shower all done. Wish we could all go to DL together!! :(
Post a Comment