Sunday, August 29, 2010

We have bike riders!

With Brandon being an avid bike person, you would think our kids would be bike riders from birth. Well, not so much. He has worked with Landon a few times and Landon has done awesome. Today Carter decided he wanted the training wheels off his bike and to learn. Brandon helped him 2 times and he was off. Now he won't stop. I just hope they keep working on it. We are so proud of them!!  Here is a video of both and a few pictures.  Afton has also mastered the scooter and is pretty cute too!

3 comments:

raineytg

How totally awesome. Pappa and I have been riding our bikes as well and after going up some of those hills, I am as wobbly and Carter was. Good Job!

Diana Glade

That's so great!! Yay boys!

Liz

Love the biking!!! Your neighborhood looks perfect for it! We are on a crazy steep hill so we hardly ever bike, without a lot of tears, at least. Miss you guys!! Your kids are so grown up, I can't believe it!!