Sunday, June 7, 2009

Landon's Baptism Day


I can't believe that my baby got baptized! Yesterday, we had the most amazing day! We had all our family around us to celebrate Landon. I wanted to share some great photos from the day for those who were not there with us. We missed all of you and we love you!

5 comments:

Janelle

Yay for Landon. I can't believe he is eight! Time sure does fly.

Karina

Love your blog! It is the first time I have seen it! Natalie still talks about Carter sometimes. He is a little cutie. Congrats on the birthdays and especially the baptism. I love seeing the pics of your cute family. I miss seeing you but love the updates over the computer and through Missy.

Tylynn

We had a great time with you Landon! You have an amazing group of people that love you and are so proud of you. Love you buddy!

Rachel Keppner

He looks so happy on his very special day! (So does the rest of his adorable family.) :-D Way to go, Landon!!!

Benjamin William

I wish I could have been there. Sounds like yall had a blast with family and a good baptism. In honor of Landon's baptism, i went to a little girl's baptism in my ward here. It was nice and all...but not the same as family.