We have had a wonderful week. I wanted to share a few pictures to show you a day in our life. The first picture is my AMAZING!! find at a garage sale. The guy had the most beautiful furniture that his grandmother had left him. He had no use for it and had NO idea what he had. This is just one piece. Brandon's mom and sister got some awesome things also! You will never guess how much I paid for it... The answer to come soon!
The next picture is of our sweet Afton Claire. She is just as rough and tumble as her brothers. Yesterday she managed to tip over in a chair 30 minutes before our appointment to get her pictures taken for her 1 year birthday!!! Well, I doctored her up and cancelled her appt. We will try when she heals! She has road rash on her face, a giant black and blue goose egg on her forhead and a cut on the side of her head. She was out in the garage watching daddy change brake pads on the Durango when it happened. I ran upstairs to get her clothes when it


0 comments:
Post a Comment