Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cute kids tolerating their wierd mother who wants to document every day of their life.



My CUTE newest Kindergartner! He was a little scared at first, but jumped right in. It was nice that 3 kids from church are in his class. He has a GREAT teacher!

"Mom! I have my own desk,my own box, my own glue, and crayons!
These is my REAL boys!
I am so excited for this school year. Both of the boys have great teacher and both seem really excited. Now if I can keep up with what is happening at 2 different schools, we will be good.

5 comments:

Diana Glade

Cute pictures. We miss you guys!

Kakes

I'm so glad they had a fun first day! Do you want to start carpooling mornings next week? Is Carter ready for that? I can take first shift if you want.

Bruce

It is just so hard to believe that you have two in school now! They have that "excited/nervous" look, (so they have to clown around to be tough).

Lorraine

Wow, where does all the time go? I remember their dad's first day of school and it doesn't seem that long ago.

Benjamin William

Nicole!! What are you doing? That cant be possible, both boys are in school now?! I need to come see yall, I feel like I missed years...both of them in school! Those are cute pictures.