Thursday, September 24, 2009

An "oh my gosh" moment at the Glade house

Kids bring so much joy and laughter into our home. Here is a prime example. Carter is in Kindergarten and is learning about 1 letter a day. Each day he brings home a paper for the letter and has to cut things from a magazine that start with that letter. This day, he was working on his "K" page alone while I made dinner. He told me he was done and put his paper in his backpack to take to school the next day.

Fast forward to the following day. I picked him up from school and looked at his paper. Smack dab in the center of his "K" page was a nice advertisement for K Y Lubricant for him and her. His teacher had so nicely put a stamp that said "Great work!" at the top of the page. I immediatly called Brandon to chew him out, because that is SOOO something he would do. He pleaded innocent and claimed he had nothing to do with it. His teacher must think we are GREAT parents.