Friday, October 2, 2009

CUTE BABY WALKING!


Afton has finally decided it is ok to walk. It is so cute! She still is hesitant and walks with a limp, but she thinks it is so funny! For those of you who don't know, we went for a followup with Afton's Rheumatologist and they are worried that the swelling has not gone down enough. They are going to give Afton some localized steroid shots in her knee, ankle and wrist. Because she is so little and the shots are so painful, they will put her in the hospital and put her under anesthesia. I am really grateful she will not feel the pain but I am sad she has to go this route. If you are the praying type, we would appreciate you including us!
P.S. Sorry it is sideways. I am still learning! I will post another on that is straight later.
Love you all!






4 comments:

Alice Jane

Afton's got my prayers. Can they give her Enbrel? It works like magic for me.

Nicole

They really want to give it to her, but she is not old enough yet. She needs to be at least 2 before they will.

Tylynn

Oh that is the cutest gimp walk ever! I love you baby girl!

Karina

You have such a cute family! I had fun reading what has been going on! I will pray for Afton.