Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Fun!

I wanted to share some highlights of our busy busy summer!  We have had so much fun with family and friends!

Family home evening feeding the ducks at Farmington Pond

 Our night would not be complete without Afton getting filthy dirty!

Such a big big boy sitting up!

We had so much fun visiting family and doing all the fun things on the ranch. 

 Big kids hanging out at the bar!
Love this picture of Ashlyn! Reminds me of one of my favorite pictures of Landon. I will find that picture and repost it.



I was so facinated by these headstones in the back of the cabin. SO COOL!


Caught the Ashlyn bug!

The the Afton bug!


I took the kids to the parade for Farmington Days, then to the park for a carnival. I love small town parades. The kids had a ball.