Saturday, June 30, 2012

Getting caught up, beware!! Picture heavy!

I really need to get caught up with the Utah Glades life. Four kids can really make a person crazy busy!! I think I will do a timeline type thing. Hope you enjoy!


November brought Brandon and Carters birthday and Carter's baptism! Such an awesome day for our family.




Dec brought a visit from Zeek the Elf and and amazingly horrible wind storm that managed to do a lot of damage to our area. It was heartwarming to see the community come together to assist in the cleanup. Church was cancelled in the area so we could help everyone around us. We faired very well. We lost fences on both sides, but kept our trees and roof intact.


January was a very fun month. It brought Jr Jazz basketball for Landon and Houston's First Birthday!!



In March we were excited to finally see the school play Carter has been working so hard on. They did Pirates of Penzence and he was an awesome boy pirate! Afton also got her very first real haircut!


 



I will finish up this post with our fun Easter. We went to Idaho Falls and mom even got her olives!!!




0 comments: