Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Can you tell I am a little excited?














The idea of having a little girl has me all giddy and crazy. I have never been a girly, pink person. But the choices for baby clothes are pretty limited. I have been going crazy buying and planning for this little one. I decided I wanted to attempt to make a quilt for her. I am not a sewer by any means, but I thought I could get some help from my sister over Easter weekend. I am really really happy with what I made! You can see it in the pictures. The other pictures are of the pink explosion in our house. So strange for us. A few more weeks I think and hopefully she will be here. Also, Brandon's dad is an amazing woodworker and made us the most beautiful cradle for the baby. They came into town and brought it to us. It is breathtaking!