To me, Landon is still my little boy. Not growing up at all. But, much to my dismay he lost his first tooth! He has a habit of biting the back of his hand when he gets mad. Apparently he was in his bedroom the other night and got made, bit his hand and was horrified to see the tooth and all the blood. We had talked about the tooth fairy because we had been at the dentist the week before and the nice dentist pointed out to this clueless mom that his front 2 teeth were lose and needed to come out soon because another tooth was growing in behind them. He was so excited and loved the idea of putting it under his pillow. I am so excited for him, but sad to lose my baby.
Back to School
7 years ago


2 comments:
How cute is that, I bet he is excited. I can't believe how big he is. Before you know it Carter will be doing it to!!!
Congrats to Landon. What a big boy!
Post a Comment