Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wish me luck!!


Brandon is taking the boys to Boise this weekend for his sister Sarah's wedding. My doctor says it is too far for me to go being so pregnant. I am so sad and am having a really hard time. I do not like to be alone and never sleep good. I wish I could be there with them, but actually I would prefer to give birth here in SLC instead of Boise. They are leaving tomorrow and coming home Sunday. Brandon felt so bad to be leaving me, he set me up to have a pre-natal massage and pedicure Saturday morning. That will give me something to do and keep my mind occupied. I just told Brandon to keep his phone close to him in case he has to come home quick! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Bethany Rice

Sorry you have to be alone, But the massage and pedicure sound really nice. Let me know how your weekend goes!

superherotrainer

I can totally relate. I had to miss my sister's wedding (my best friend outside of Retep) when I was pregnant with U.T.(#2) P.D. and Retep were able to attend, but not me. It broke my heart. To this day I still cry about it. Hope you can enjoy you massage and pedicure. Good luck.

Diana Glade

It just isn't the same without you. We miss you tons and hope you are having fun with the XBox 360 all to yourself!! Matt G.