Sunday, June 22, 2008

Afton and her bed




Grandpa Glade made Afton the most beautiful cradle. She loves this bed and sleeps so good in it. She also loves to lay in it and look around. The only problem is, she has to be swinging. Many night I have layed at the bottom of the bed, swinging and swinging and swinging her. I am seriously considering tying a rope to the bed and pulling it while I am laying in bed. I guess that would be the lazy way out. Anyway, it is beautiful and so is she!

2 comments:

Diana Glade

The rope sounds like a great idea. With Spencer, Matt kept the cradle rocking because it was right next to our bed. With Parker we always had to stand up to rock the cradle. It'd be nice to have something rigged up like that! :)

Afton looks adorable and comfortable in the cradle!

Tylynn

Ahh Hi sweetie! I Love you Afton! Tell me when you are ready for a sleep over at my house!