Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Glades celebrate Fathers Day






Fathers Day was great around here. Very low key and comfortable. The kids surprised Branodn with a treasure hunt to find his present. He started out in the house, had to go into his office, then into the cremetory, then finally ending up in his truck to find his long awaited present. ROCK BAND! Of course they had to immediatly pull it out and play it before church.

We are so blessed to have Brandon. He is the most amazing father and husband. I love waking up every day and knowing he is close by. I love to laugh and joke with him. He makes me laugh, cry and has even make me throw up! HEHEHE. The boys worship the ground he walks on, and are his constant shadow. Whether that be changing sprinklers on the mule, jumping on the trampoline, or digging a burial with the scoop, the are right by his side. He is so patient with them. Now that we have Afton, I think there is a different side of him we are all seeing. He is smitten by her, is protective of her and he is definatley wrapped around her finger. I am so thankful he is in my life and the father of my kids! I love you babe!