Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's been a while...
















I have not updated this blog for quite some time. Things have been pretty hairy around here. We are getting into the HOT part of summer and with no AC, it gets pretty bad. The kids don't like playing out side as much, therefore I have to entertain them here. They are tired of me and my efforts. Last weekend we went up to Bone, Idaho for our Nielsenhaven family reunion. The church owns a camp up there called Camp Cumorah. It is beautiful!! We really had a nice time and are planning on going back next year. I think we had around 90-100 people there and it was a huge success. Yours truly was nominated to be in charge next year, but I have a lot of wonderful, capable help to do the important stuff so I don't mess up. I am excited and nervous at the same time. The Jim and Colleen Williams family were mostly there with the exception of Mom and Dad and Devin's family. We all camped together and decided we need to do ti again sometime. There was a nice big lodge where we all gathered for meals and games, there was a lake with a rope swing, a mud puddle for the kids and great places to hike. Our theme this year was pirates, so we had many cute pirated running around and Eliza and I got to celebrate our birthdays there. Mine was Saturday and hers was Sunday (same day and my dad!) Patrese was so nice to get a cake for us. I have posted some pictures to show you how much fun we had!

0 comments: