Today has been a really interesting day. Lets just say it began when we were getting ready for church. Our church starts at 11am and we were doing great. About 10:10, I made a phone call to a lady in our ward and she mentioned how she was getting her girls dressed in they pioneer clothes for the sacrament mtg at This is the Place monument Park. DOH!! That is today??? I blew it off and said, oh yes, we are getting ready also. Doesn't it start at 11? Nope, 10:30. Oh boy! I quickly said goodbye and yelled that church was starting in 20 min. We made it believe it or not and we all looked presentable.
We came home and were able to take a nap. The rest of the day went downhill from there. Lets just say in an hours time, Afton managed to projectile poop on me and then throw up down my shoulder. The boys went out to help dad in his truck and about 8pm, I realized I had not made any dinner. Oh well, the kids are in bed and we all survived. Tomorrow is another day.


2 comments:
Don't you just love days like that! :) I hope Afton is feeling better and that you guys have a great week!
Days like that are what make me nervous about becoming a mom. You seem to do it so well, and everything works out! I hope I can do that too.
Post a Comment