Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am in a funk...


Here I sit, on my bed while Afton is taking a nap. I have only managed to clean the kitchen today, that is all. I am having such a hard time with this winter dragging on. I would love to see the sun come out and melt the snow. I want to get out and go for a walk, and play with the kids.
Ok, my rant is over. Thanks for reading!
P.S. I found this cute picture. Someone actually took the time to cross stitch this! So cute.

3 comments:

Diana Glade

Although we don't have snow, I can kind of relate. The weather here has been so rainy...we've been cooped up inside. But today is sunny...I hope it is like this when you are here. We can't wait for you to come!!!!!

Michelle

I guess you got your wish--it's a beautiful day today! :)

Michael

Low 70's down here. Beautiful spring. I'm sure we could find a job for the family down here.