Sunday, February 8, 2009

Update...

Since that last post, things are starting to look up. Knock on wood, nothing is currently broken! Our life is crazy and happy at the same time. I started feeling sick Friday night when all of my scrapbook group was here at my house. My throat hurt and I just felt achy. It got much worse Saturday(yesterday), so when Brandon got home from work I asked him to take me to the doctor. My wonderful sisters took my kids for the day and I was able to sleep most of the time. The doctor told me I had horrible tonsils and very bad strep throat. AHHH!! I dont' have time for this! I can't remember the last time I felt this horrible. Today is a new day and I am feeling ok as long as I keep my body full of Ibuprofen and take it easy.
On a happier note, we are planning a trip to California the first week in March! Brandon's brother Matthew and his family moved there. We are so excited! We will go to Disneyland and maybe do some other fun things. We really need a vacation and we miss them so much!
The boys are doing great in school and Carter is so excited for his first field trip on Tues. We are going to mail a letter at the post office and I get to go! Landon continues to be in the top of his class and says that his teacher is always asking him to help the other kids. You have no idea how proud that makes me! MY LANDON! He is awesome.

Afton just continues to be cute. She is growing, standing up to things and letting go. We get a lot of DA DA DA's from her and sometimes a MA MA. She is so fun to have around. I will post again when I can get some pictures off of my old computer. I ordered a new cord for it and didn't realize it is coming from HONG KONG!! I may have it by summer.

I am adding some old pictures I have come across. This is at Michael's house and Landon was 2 I think. All was good, he was leading the horse and then the horse got a different idea. I happened to catch it with my camera!! AMAZING!



2 comments:

Diana Glade

Yay! We are so happy you are coming to visit. I meant to tell you, I love that picture of Landon on your facebook mom survey thing. SO CUTE!!
PS. I'm so sorry you have strep throat! That is the worst!

Tylynn

oh my holy cow! I haven't seen that picture! That is enough to scare the crap out of anyone!!!