I wanted to share a few wonderful things about my husband, in commemoration of this blessed holiday. I really don't need a day to celebrate him. But this day is as good as any!
-He is an amazing provider for our family. He works so hard.
-He is the perfect person for his job. He is so genuine and caring. He helps his families at an incredibly hard time in their lives. Thus the reason he is always receiving compliments.
-He loves his children. He wants the best for them and tends to spoil them. In turn his children idolize him. I love the way he is rough and tough with the boys and can turn around and melt when Afton smiles at him.
-He is a giant teddy bear who is VERY hard to get mad at or fight with. We have actually had friends ask us if we ever fight.
- He is very handy. I can count on him being able to fix just about anything. He has helped save us so much money in repairs of things. He also loves learning how to do new things.
- I love his funny quirks. Like the time he decided he wanted to learn to play the trumpet, so he bought one, then it was on to the guitar, then the mouth harp.
-I love that he is my best friend and I miss him every day he is gone to work. I would rather spend an evening with him, than with girl friends. (although we do need breaks from each other).
Brandon, thank you for being you. I love you so much.


0 comments:
Post a Comment