
I think I have been "tagged" several times. I will go ahead and take my turn.
7 things you may or maybe not know about me. Unusual or strange.
1. I HATE, DISLIKE, DESPISE, CAN'T STAND!!!! to wear socks and shoes. I prefer to be barefoot even in the winter. I have especially strong feet and walking barefoot does not bother me. I am known to wear flip flops with everything. I also hate to see other people wearing socks that are twisted and when people sleep in socks. (I have the chills right now... ew!!)
2. Keeping with the foot idea. I can not stand anything in between my toes. (besides the divider on flip flops. My family LOVES to tease me and stick things in between my toes.
3. I love big cities! If I could, I would live downtown New York City in a high rise, I would be in heaven.
4.One of my favorite foods is Macaroni and cheese with tuna fish and peas in it.
5. I have ridden in the back of a NYPD police car (and it wasn't for fun).
6. I do no like and kind of movie or book that is science fiction or fantasy. I didn't like Harry Potter, or the Twilight books. Give me a scary movie any day.
7. My dream job would be to be a Police Officer or Detective. (in New York City?) ;)
I tag Brandon, LaDawn, Maegan, Diana, Mom Glade, Heather, Sarah.
Enjoy!


3 comments:
Ok - I will try and get to that - maybe next week! :) PS. Are those Afton's cute little feet? I love that picture!
ok, we'll see. It's always a pleasure to make goodies, and giving them away keeps Brent and me from eating them.
Nope, just a really cute picture I found. I love it
Post a Comment