Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just my ramblings

I was looking back at the posts and realized I was basing them all on pictures that I had taken. I need to write a post and just explain all the crazy things that make up our life right now. Our main focus right now is buying a house. WOW! We fought and went back and forth with a seller on a house in West Bountiful for about 3 months only to find out he was very dishonest and a scammer. After a really bad inspection 6 days before closing, we walked away. So, here we sit in a half packed house and are looking for another house. We saw one the other day we really like in Farmington, so we will look at putting in an offer tomorrow. We will keep you updated!

The kids are doing great. Growing so big and learning a lot. Afton is fighting sickness right now. We aren't sure if it is teeth coming in, or ear infections, or both. She has a fever, drooling like a fool and pulling her ears. I feel like a new mom all over again. It has been so long since we have had a baby. She hopefully will get better soon.

Hopefully we will have pictures of a new house soon!

3 comments:

Diana Glade

That really stinks! We walked away from our house too...but at least our house isn't packed. Good luck!!

Kakes

Yay for Farmington! We could be neighbors. Is the house out west or is it on the east side? Northern or southern?
Afton sounds so much like Arya right now! I just did a garlic treatment just in case of ear infection last night and it seemed to help. I hope for both our sakes it passes quickly!

Love,
Kristyan

Michelle

Yikes! Housing can be really wonderful or create many woes. I'm feeling both right now. I look forward to hearing how everything works out!