The other day Afton was fussy and Carter was extremely bored so I decided to go to our favorite park and take a nature walk. I got Carter a bag and we walked along a small river and collected cool nature things. We had a lot of fun. Afton got to take a nap and we enjoyed the great weather. Here are some fun pictures I took.
Back to School
7 years ago


2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that first picture of Afton is to die for! So cute. A nature walk sounds like so much fun! Good luck with moving! PS. Did you know Brandon invite everyone to your house for Thanksgiving? :)
Is that sugarhouse park? It looks like fun. We got your pictures of Afton in her nature walk outfit. So we can add them to our picture board. She is so cute and growing like a weed too. Did Carter bring a duck home in his bag?
Post a Comment