Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Hamsters busy night

I woke up in the morning, went into the boys room to get clothes for school, and this is what I found. I had put a new pair of pants on the top of Landon's dresser for him to try on and apparentl they were too close to the cage. The hamster pulled them into his cage and had a feast all night long. I couldn't really get too mad, because I was in awe. There were 2 large holes and about 15 smaller holes. Our hamster is very busy as you can see.

2 comments:

megik

OH NO! nicole i thought it was mariah's hamster that chewed through it! i didn't know landon had a hamster. thats funny!

Diana Glade

Oh my gosh, that is incredible! That darn hamster; and it isn't even nice! Maybe chewing on those pants helped wear down his teeth? Teehee.