Sunday, January 25, 2009

Scooteriiiifffic!!



We finally did it. We have been waiting to get a new dog and the day finally came. Brandon has wanted a dog that will be big, that he can wrestle with. I made him wait until we got a house. Now, we do, so Scooter has joined our family. He is 7 weeks old, part lab, part pointer. He is so cute and tiny. The kids love him and Afton thinks he is so soft to feel, until he starts licking her. It should be an adventure. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah

Sooooo Cute!!! Both the puppy and Afton! Good luck! What does Max think?

Bethany Rice

wow, that is going to be lots of fun, Ryan said can we go see the puppy at Landon and Carter's house? I told him later. He is so cute!

Kakes

Awww! SO DARLING!

One of these days soon we'll come FINALLY welcome you to the neighborhood! Maybe we should do dinner soon!

Diana Glade

OH. MY. GOSH. Just like Cody! SO CUTE! I want to kiss that puppy! How is Max doing with "the competition"?

Michael

Nice dog! With the exception of his size, color, and cuteness, he does look like Cody...and Kojo too

Diana Glade

Is Michael making fun of me? lol. I meant "just like Cody" as in he's a lab/pointer...not that he looks like Cody!